ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level - english
After this interesting three-day course, you have gained an understanding of how test projects work. We also go through the necessary terminology that allows you to communicate effectively with others in the test industry.
Längd: 3 dagar
Pris: 15950 kronor (exkl. moms)
Inregistrering: kl. 08:00
Kursstart: kl. 08:30
kl. 17:00 (ca)
Tjärhovsgatan 21, Stockholm
Vill ni genomföra denna kurs skräddarsydd internt hos er? Skicka en intresseanmälan genom att klicka på knappen nedanIntresseanmälan
To provide an understanding of the fundamental principles of software testing and explain different testing terminology. The course also provides an overview of different review types and test techniques, and how to apply them.
Vem bör deltaga?
The course is suitable for anyone who is involved as well as interested in software testing, like testers, test analysts, test consultants, test managers and software developers.
It is also appropriate for anyone who wants a basic understanding of software testing, such as product owner, project managers, quality managers, software development managers and business analysts.
The ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate Course is a 3-day course explaining the fundamentals of software testing. The course is accredited by ISTQB and addresses version 2018 of the ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level Syllabus.
The course focuses on test concepts and techniques that can apply to all software projects, including Agile projects. It includes exercises and practice exam questions to highlight key aspects of the syllabus and to help participants understand and practice the concepts and techniques presented.
Make sure you have time to study at home in the evenings after the end of the course days. Plan for that time!
The examination, which consists of 40 multiple-choice questions, is normally scheduled for the last afternoon of the course in collaboration with SSTB.
The Foundation Certificate is awarded to those who pass the examination. Candidates must score at least 65% (i.e. 26) or more to pass the exam.
Uppnådd kunskap efter kurs
• Promote efficient and effective communication by using a common vocabulary
• Understand fundamental concepts of software testing
• Demonstrate understanding of how different development and testing practices, and different constraints on testing may apply in optimizing testing to different contexts
• Contribute effectively in reviews
• Use established techniques for designing tests at all test levels
• Interpret and execute tests from given test specifications. Report on test results.
• Understand test management principles for resources, strategies, planning, project control, and risk management
• Write and communicate clear and understandable defect reports
• Understand the project factors that drive the test priorities and the test approach
• Understand the value that software testing brings to stakeholders
• Appreciate how testing activities and work products align with project objectives
• Assist in the selection and implementation process of testing tools
Robert has a long practical experience of software testing and quality assurance in software development. Many years as a consultant on a strategic level in the same area, has given a great experience that he uses when he teaches courses. He teaches with great engagement and explains how theory can be used in practice. His pedagogic skill gets high scores by the students. Robert is an accredited teacher of the ISTQB Foundation course since 2001.
None, but you should have general knowledge of IT and an interest in software testing.
Fundamentals of Testing
- What is Testing?
- Why is Testing Necessary?
- Seven Testing Principles
- Test Process
- The Psychology of Testing
Testing Throughout the Software Development Lifecycle
- Software Development Lifecycle Models
- Test Levels
- Test Types
- Maintenance Testing
- Static Testing Basics
- Static Testing Basics
- Categories of Test Techniques
- Black-box Test Techniques
- White-box Test Techniques
- Experience-based Test Techniques
- Test Organization
- Test Planning and Estimation
- Test Monitoring and Control
- Configuration Management
- Risks and Testing
- Defect Management
Tool Support for Testing
- Test Tool Considerations
- Effective Use of Tools